Wednesday, August 22, 2012

I hit my head.

I had this big long post planned out. I actually had a lot to say since I forgot to post last week, but I forgot most of it. Hahaha. I actually just fainted a few minutes ago. It was the first time in two years. ): Bummer. I hit my head on the tile and I am beginning to feel it now. I was not expecting to faint. Usually I'll black out and keep on walking. This time was different. I was in the hallway when everything began to go dark. I held onto the wall and began to tremor. Next thing I know, I'm on the floor. The whole thing kind of frightened me since I am not used to actually losing consciousness. There is supposed to be a hurricane coming, so the weather has been lousy. Pressure changes usually wack my blood pressure out. I think that is the culprit.

School started on Monday. The high school class seems like it will be much more pleasant than it was last school year. The college class was a wake up call. I can already tell it is different from high school. I was expecting to have work on the first day, but I did not. Tomorrow I go back and I am supposed to be writing an essay.

Question: How has dysautonomia influenced your schooling?
I am not able to do quite as much as a normal person would. I can only go to school for one period. I am dual enrolling, so I also take another class at the college. The remainder of my classes are online. Most would probably disagree, but I feel that I can actually get better grades now! I have lost the majority of my friends, so I really have nothing else to divert most of my attention to.

I have noticed that nobody has been posting recently! I hope everybody is okay.

God bless,
Cheyanne

No comments:

Post a Comment