Saturday, August 18, 2012

Nightminds


But I will learn to breathe this ugliness you see,
So we can both be there and we can both share the dark.
And in our honesty, together we will rise,
Out of our nightminds, and into the light
At the end of the fight...

Song lyrics by Missy Higgins, just in case you dont understand the title.

Sorry guys, I have been so MIA. As most of you guys know, I haven't been doing that well. I have been fainting, and fainting, and fainting, and doing homework (just to spice things up). I have swamped with homework.

I had to drop a subject which I am really devasted about because I wasn't well enough to keep up and physically get there. Groan. Moan. Blah.

I really don't want to post. I honestly hate writing "down" styled posts and we arent doing that great as a group so I dont want to bum you guys out.

Question: how has dysautonomia influenced your schooling?

No comments:

Post a Comment