Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Merry Christmas Guys!!

I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas! I wasn't feeling good most of the time, but I got to listen to a Christmas Eve teaching online from my church, pray, open presents with Hannah over skype:

And make cookies with my dad. (I got to taste a little frosting at least, lol)

Also I was really hoping for snow, since we haven't gotten much yet this year.

I got my wish! I even bundled up and went outside on the deck which was covered in snow for about 3 minutes. (Btw Hannah, your scarf looks wonderful with my coat! lol) I felt sick for hours afterwords, and kind of worn down the rest of the day, but it was worth it. Sometimes just for the sake of my sanity I need to go outside, even if its just for a few minutes, regardless of whether it makes me sick or not.
Isaiah 9:6 

For unto us a Child is born,
Unto us a Son is given;
And the government will be upon His shoulder.
And His name will be called
Wonderful, Counselor, Mighty God,
Everlasting Father, Prince of Peace.

 (NKJV) 

-Merry Christmas! 
-Logan 

No comments:

Post a Comment