Monday, December 24, 2012

Happy Christmas!

Hey lovelies! Merry, Merry Christmas! I have not been feeling well but my Christmas Eve has been lovely, and to our Aussie bloggers, I hope you guys enjoyed your Christmas! I got to see some of my extended family and that was amazing.

Otherwise I am hanging in there.  I wish I had more to post on :).  I wanted to post a picture but I'm having difficulty doing that from my ipad but it snowed on Christmas Eve, how amazing! White Christmas, Whohoo!

There were no questions but Cheyanne, I am glad you will get to walk around for your birthday, how amazing! I hope things improve with your GI issues and doctor situation!

Logan, keep hanging in there girl, I hope you really enjoy your Christmas and start feeling better <3 nbsp="nbsp" p="p">
To everyone, have a lovely day tomorrow!
~Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment