Wednesday, December 19, 2012

December 19, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted the last couple of weeks, the last two Tuesdays have been busy, and by the end of the day I was just sick and exhausted. I'm not feeling very good right now either thanks to an unusually long period, so I'll keep this short.
My sensitivity to touch has been really bad on and off the last couple of weeks. I'm even resorting to wearing socks (which I hate) all the time just so that I can't feel the carpet under my feet. I can't stand the feeling of the carpet, or the towels, most of the blankets, my dad's sweatshirts, the reclining chair in the living room, or the hideous scratchy pillows that came with the couches. Half of the things in the house I can't touch, and its driving me insane!
My G-tube is still doing fine, although there is a lot of overgrowth of granulation tissue. We have an appt for later this week, hopefully my GI doctor can take care of it then. We need to make an appointment with my primary doctor too, because I got my period 2 weeks ago and it hasn't stopped yet.
I miss you guys. Hope to see some of you posting again. 

Logan

No comments:

Post a Comment