Saturday, January 26, 2013

:)

Hey lovelies, I hope we can really re-vamp this blog. I'm sorry to you guys and the readers that I've been so horrible at posting. By the way, this is Hannah and I'm going back to Fridays again :).

There is not a whole lot happening with me at this moment in time, other than the ups and downs as you guys know how that goes. Right now I'm trying to set small goals for myself to complete bit by bit. I started to have a bit of a "pity party" today about not being to a place where I could work or attend college, but I started to come back out of it :). There is so much value in this time, the here and now. Sometimes the time feels wasted, but when you're living in light of eternity, times like this really aren't wasted (though, don't get me wrong, it's definitely possible to waste time!).

It snowed here today and I went out to play in it :) I was going to try to post a video but I'm having problems uploading it right now to youtube, but if you wanna see it, I'm going to try to post it to my youtube and blog (youtube: hannahsdysautonomic. blog: livingwithdysautonomia.blogspot.com) soon!

I hope to push myself to really enjoy the little things in life. I was doing well at that for a while, and I want to get back to that. Not measuring a day by how much I can do, but enjoying what I can do, even if it's very little. That is something so beneficial and beautiful to feel :).

Logan, I hope you can find a formula that really works for you! You've come so far with pushing and fighting to get your GI under control, keep at it!

question: What is your favorite thing about winter? The snow? Bundling up? Sitting by fireplaces?  Lol.

I think one of my favorite things is bundling up. At least the beginning of the cold weather I love it. It's so comfy and cozy. Plus, the snow is gorgeous and when I can I love being in it :).

Alright ladies, I hope you guys are well!!!
~Hannah

P.S. Ladies, please don't hesitate if you notice I'm missing posting to say something, because it's likely due to my forgetfulness!



No comments:

Post a Comment